“Rear bag” type technical BC vest, joined to the harness using an aluminum backpack.
This concept makes it possible to arrange a large volume of air without squeezing the diver’s body during inflation. It is especially well-suited for technical dives that require heavy materials and large amounts of breathable air.
• Single bag with 1000 denier polyurethane/Cordura expandable pockets featuring compression bands.
• 35-liter capacity
• Adjustable chest strap and harness for sizes M/L/XL
• Backpack and plate in anodized aluminum, allowing for installation of dual-tanks using straps or threaded shafts
• Multiple safety rings
• Fully ambidextrous inflator and discharge valve
• Upper and lower exhaust valves standard
• US chest buckle in Stainless steel and flap
• Compliant with EN 1809 regulation
• Ballast pocket and accessory pocket optional
• Size : one size
• EN 1809
• Weights : 4,250 Kg
• Weight pockets (2×3,5 Kg)
• Accessories pocket