The leader suit in its segment
Top of the range wetsuit suitable for cold and temperate waters.
- Modular 7mm one-piece suit with attached hood and optional 5mm over-shorty with collar and optional waistcoat.
- Ultra soft “Elaskin” Neoprene for increased comfort and freedom of movement.
- “Fireskin” lining for greater isothermic protection in the areas that are most sensitive to the cold (particularly the chest).
- Available in navy and black with two anatomically flattering white “V” shapes and white vertical oversewn seams to accentuate the sporty design.
- High quality anatomical and preformed cut.
- “Flex System”: preformed and embossed inside the knee and elbow areas for wider range of movement.
- Thinner flex panels (-1 mm) and seamless joints to reduce friction around the armpits, inner elbows and behind the knees.
- Preformed lumbar curve for a closer fit.
- Outer Supratex reinforcements on shoulders, elbows and knees for increased suit lifespan and flexibility.
- Comfort embossed with raised pattern on knees to imitate underwater rocks.
- Use of special resin ink to limit wear and tear onthe shoulders, buttocks and chest.
- Thinner face seals (-1mm) with a seamfree area around the face for greater comfort, water-tightness and durability.
- Double wrist and ankle seals with zips and an interior seal which overturns, with interior jersey lining and a smooth neoprene outer, to strike a balance between robustness and ease of entry and the water-tightness of the smooth neoprene once reversed.
- The end of the assembly seam of interior seals is cut at 45° for more seam elasticity and robustness during entry / exit.
- Long “G-lock plus” zipper and neoprene underflap.
- Concealed wrist and ankle zips with flatlock seams for increased water-tightness and discretion.
- Reinforced neoprene at the end of all zips to limit tearing.
- Flatlock neoprene seams, bound on both sides.
- External seal edges for increased durability.
- Interior seal edges cut for increased flexibility.
- 7mm – EN 14225-1 CLASS A (Temp. 7°C –> 12°C)